1. Stubbs & Wootton vekvet slippers, 2. ASOS paisley embroidered short suit, 3. Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience album,
4. Saint Laurent denim shirt, 5. Herschel Settlement backpack, 6. House of Hackney 'Flights of Fancy' satin cushion,
7. Mulberry 'Freddie' croc-print suede bag, 8. Church's Beijing Chelsea boots, 9. Carven honeycomb-knit jumper, 10. AMI contrast suede jacket, 11. The Perks of Being a Wallflower DVD, 12. All Saints Kushiro leather biker jacket, 13. Christopher Kane floral print jumper,
I promise this is (one of) the last post where I mention anything about the upcoming celebration of my 25th birthday on March 21st. As I mentioned recently, every year I put together a list of presents – more for personal fantasy purposes than for realistic use – and this time I've made it extra special. You must obviously add to the list the pair of sneakers I posted about recently. You can, in fact, still vote for the pair you think I should buy next month.
What do you think of the selection? Any favourites?
16. A villa in Tuscany, 17. Zegna camel blazer, 18. Saint Laurent double monk-strap shoes, 19. Thom Browne striped tie clip,
20. Cutler and Gross transparent acetate sunglasses, 21. Rotonde de Cartier Perpetual Calendar Watch, 22. Missoni knitted blazer,